We were at our last pre-natal class and I hadn’t felt Grace moving much. Through class I paid attention throughout waiting to feel her solid foot make some contact, however class came and went and there was nothing.
The Charity Social: The party starts at 7pm at the Newmarket Optimist Club and goes till 1am. Come out for a night of fun and while you’re at it help an incredible organization and celebrate Grace. They’ll be door prizes, live music, games, raffle prizes and the drinks will be flowing. Tickets are now on sale for $10 or get them at the door for $15. Even if you can’t make the event but still want to participate purchasing a ticket still gets you an entry for the door prize!
To Purchase Tickets:
- Email: email@example.com
- Call Us: 905-716-2261 (Chris)
- Sweet B’s (4 Holland St West Bradford)
- Gabie’s Boutique (18075 Leslie St Newmarket)
* All net proceeds raised will benefit Emily’s House
Registration is now full and closed. Thank-you to everyone for your interest and for helping us sell out the inaugural Grace Manning Memorial Hockey Tournament.
- Team Fee: $650/team
- Individual Fee: $65/individual
What does my registration fee get me?
- Spot in the tournament
- Ticket to the post-tournament Charity Social at the Optimist Club
- Drink ticket redeemable at the Charity Social
- Raffle Ticket
Before you register please be aware of the following:
- To play in the Co-Ed division, you will have to have to have one female skater(not goalie) on the ice at all times.
- Filling out this form will hold a spot for your team for 7 days(as long as there is room available in the division.) Once 60% of the team fee is received for you team, your spot will be confirmed. All outstanding fees must be in by March 1, 2017 or we reserve the right to make the spot available again.
- Payment can be made via Cash, Cheque or e-transfer. E-transfers can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org