We were at our last pre-natal class and I hadn’t felt Grace moving much. Through class I paid attention throughout waiting to feel her solid foot make some contact, however class came and went and there was nothing.
Thanks so much for committing your team/self for Hockey for Grace 2018. With the help of great people like yourself we know this years tournament is going to be more exciting and more successful than ever before. Please submit your registration for both team and solo players below.
Please note that all team slots are now filled and only individual spots in our recreational division are available. If you would like to be put on the wait list and to receive notice next year email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Team Fee: $650/team (early bird) $700/team (after March 1st)
- Individual Fee: $65/individual (early bird) $70/individual (after March 1st)
What does my registration fee get me?
- Spot in the tournament
- Welcome Package & Bag
- Ticket to the post-tournament Charity Social at the Optimist Club
- Drink ticket redeemable at the Charity Social
- Raffle Ticket
Early bird entries will receive an additional 2 raffle tickets as well as a ticket for the booze basket
Before you register please be aware of the following:
- To play in the Co-Ed division, you will have to have to have one female skater(not goalie) on the ice at all times.
- Filling out this form will hold a spot for your team for 7 days (as long as there is room available in the division.) Once 60% of the team fee is received for your team, your spot will be confirmed. All outstanding fees must be in by March 24, 2018 or we reserve the right to make the spot available again.
- Payment can be made via Cash, Cheque, Credit Card or e-transfer. E-transfers can be made to email@example.com
- If you have multiple people who wish to play, but not enough for a whole team, you can each register as an individual. There is a place at the bottom to request to be on another person’s team. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- We recommend teams of 10. This will give you 3 lines and a goaltender. You can have as many as you like, but we believe 10 is the ideal number. Teams of individuals created by us will be capped at 10.
Hockey For Grace 2018 Registration
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours
Hockey for Grace would not be possible without the generous support of incredible community sponsors. One thing we have always strived for with our sponsors is to team up with like-minded companies who both share our values and operate as local small businesses. We have been very fortunate to obtain and develop some incredible partnerships over the past year and today we`re proud to announce a big one. We would like to give a big welcome to Market Brewing Co.
This week we’re sharing with you why we started and continue to run Hockey For Grace. Today we share the reason we raise money, Emily’s House.
Today we’re sharing the final reason for Hockey For Grace. Awareness. To start a conversation about Pregnancy & Infant Loss.
Did you know that 1 in 4 pregnancies ends in a loss? We didn’t. It’s a staggering fact and one we didn’t hear through any of my pregnancy until we were 1 of those 4.
Welcome to Hockey For Grace, the website built to provide you with all the information you need for The Grace Manning Memorial Hockey Tournament & Charity Social. This yearly event is a way for us to remember and celebrate our beautiful baby girl Grace with all net proceeds benefiting Emily’s House; a children’s hospice, and Grace’s home while she was here. The hockey tournament and Charity Social, two events on one great day, will allow everyone, hockey player or not, to join in this great celebration of Grace while raising money for an important organization. We hope you’ll join us; either on the ice, at the party, or both! Thank-you for your love, support and for helping us celebrate Grace.