Emily’s House is a special place for kids and youth. A place of compassion, care, comfort, laughter, learning and play. Featuring a home-like, comforting environment, Emily’s House is dedicated to caring for children with complex needs while supporting their families. It is the first of its kind in Toronto and among 6 in Canada. Emily’s House brings together high quality, respite and palliative care with the warmth and comfort of a child-focused environment that allows children and their families to have a home away from home for respite, pain and symptom management and palliative care.
Emily’s House offers a third option for a care setting, when hospital and home are not desired or feasible. Hospitals are busy, sterile places, with little space for families to have privacy, and home may be limited in terms of medical support and much needed respite.
Endorsed and supported by Sick Kids Hospital, and serviced by expert physicians, trained nursing staff, dedicated play, art and spiritual care therapists as well as a dedicated management staff and board of directors, Emily’s House brings health care and heart together for the benefit of critically sick children and their families.
Whether a life is measured in days, weeks, months or even years, children living with a life-limiting diagnosis deserve the opportunity to learn, play, develop and grow….to just be kids. Emily’s House helps families make memories out of minutes and miracles out of days.
“What truly makes Emily’s House the place it is is its unbelievably caring, giving and loving staff and volunteers. Each and every person associated with Emily’s House looked after and loved us like we were part of their family. They laughed and cried with us and they will forever be a part of our family and hold a big spot in our hearts”
~ Amy Manning
If you would like to make a donation to Emily’s House click here.
Hockey for Grace would not be possible without the generous support of our community sponsors. These companies step up and have made a financial contribution to not only make this tournament and charity social possible but to assist in helping us reach our goal of raising $20,000 for Emily’s House. We are so absolutely grateful for their generosity and support. Please show them some love by giving them a “like” on Facebook (click their logo to head to their page) checking out their website and using the services they provide.
Charity Social Title Sponsor
Thanks so much for committing your team/self for Hockey for Grace 2018. With the help of great people like yourself we know this years tournament is going to be more exciting and more successful than ever before. Please submit your registration for both team and solo players below.
Please note that all team slots are now filled and only individual spots in our recreational division are available. If you would like to be put on the wait list and to receive notice next year email us at email@example.com.
- Team Fee: $650/team (early bird) $700/team (after March 1st)
- Individual Fee: $65/individual (early bird) $70/individual (after March 1st)
What does my registration fee get me?
- Spot in the tournament
- Welcome Package & Bag
- Ticket to the post-tournament Charity Social at the Optimist Club
- Drink ticket redeemable at the Charity Social
- Raffle Ticket
Early bird entries will receive an additional 2 raffle tickets as well as a ticket for the booze basket
Before you register please be aware of the following:
- To play in the Co-Ed division, you will have to have to have one female skater(not goalie) on the ice at all times.
- Filling out this form will hold a spot for your team for 7 days (as long as there is room available in the division.) Once 60% of the team fee is received for your team, your spot will be confirmed. All outstanding fees must be in by March 24, 2018 or we reserve the right to make the spot available again.
- Payment can be made via Cash, Cheque, Credit Card or e-transfer. E-transfers can be made to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have multiple people who wish to play, but not enough for a whole team, you can each register as an individual. There is a place at the bottom to request to be on another person’s team. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- We recommend teams of 10. This will give you 3 lines and a goaltender. You can have as many as you like, but we believe 10 is the ideal number. Teams of individuals created by us will be capped at 10.
Hockey For Grace 2018 Registration
You will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours
Hockey for Grace would not be possible without the generous support of incredible community sponsors. One thing we have always strived for with our sponsors is to team up with like-minded companies who both share our values and operate as local small businesses. We have been very fortunate to obtain and develop some incredible partnerships over the past year and today we`re proud to announce a big one. We would like to give a big welcome to Market Brewing Co.