Registration is now full and closed. Thank-you to everyone for your interest and for helping us sell out the inaugural Grace Manning Memorial Hockey Tournament.
Registration is now closed.
- Team Fee: $650/team
- Individual Fee: $65/individual
What does my registration fee get me?
- Spot in the tournament
- Ticket to the post-tournament Charity Social at the Optimist Club
- Drink ticket redeemable at the Charity Social
- Raffle Ticket
Before you register please be aware of the following:
- To play in the Co-Ed division, you will have to have to have one female skater(not goalie) on the ice at all times.
- Filling out this form will hold a spot for your team for 7 days(as long as there is room available in the division.) Once 60% of the team fee is received for you team, your spot will be confirmed. All outstanding fees must be in by March 1, 2017 or we reserve the right to make the spot available again.
- Payment can be made via Cash, Cheque or e-transfer. E-transfers can be made to email@example.com
- If you have multiple people who wish to play, but not enough for a whole team, you can each register as an individual. There is a place at the bottom to request to be on another person’s team. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- We recommend teams of 10. This will give you 3 lines and a goaltender. You can have as many as you like, but we believe 10 is the ideal number. Teams of individuals created by us will be capped at 10.